DECLARATION OF INTEGRATED POLICY
- The Mei Raanana Water Company undertakes to protect the wellbeing of its employees and all those who enter its gates, to protect the environment and maintain energy efficiency and the superior management of the Company’s processes.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company hereby declares its commitment to the principles of integrated management, in accordance with the Quality Management Standard - ISO 9001:2015; an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001:2015, an energy management system in accordance with Israel standard 50001 and an occupational health and safety management system in accordance with OHSAS 18001:2007.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will operate in accordance with the provisions of the law, rules and regulations of any law related to its activities in the fields of environment, energy and occupational health and safety and related to risk factors to which Mei Raanana’s employees and those who enter its gates are exposed in this field.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will diligently provide Raanana residents with high quality service related to the field of water and sewage.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will continuously improve the work process by adopting measurement tools, including the setting of targets for quality service, energy efficiency, environmental targets and occupational health and safety targets, and will work to achieve them and periodically enhance and update them.
- In order to ensure control of the achievement of the targets in the various fields, period monitoring, including a risk survey, analysis of the reasons for irregularity and remedial and preventative steps will be taken to reduce the risks.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company considers the human resource to be the central component in achieving the objectives and in implementing its commitment to customers and it will strive to continually raise the level of professionalism and skill of its employees.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will include energy management considerations in the processes of water pumping and supply, in processes involved in operating the Wastewater Treatment Center, in processes related to the development of water and sewage infrastructure, and the supply of services and contractual agreements with suppliers, in order to reduce negative environmental influences, while taking into account and collaborating with regional parties.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will encourage conservation of water, energy and other resources, safeguarding the water sources, public health and natural resources and preventing environmental hazards.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will ensure work safety and security of the water facilities and will include occupational and health considerations in the water supply processes, wastewater treatment, development and upgrade of the water and sewage systems and in the process of providing services to customers. This in an effort to reduce and prevent negative occupational health and safety influences.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will inform all those who work for the Company or on its behalf of the integrated policy for the management of the quality, environment, energy and occupational health and safety system.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company’s management will allocate the necessary resources and methods, in accordance with its budget, for the purpose of the proper operation of the quality, environment, energy and occupational health and safety system.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company will collaborate with the supervisory authorities, customers and suppliers regarding all aspects related to occupational health and safety, environmental and energy management.
- Ensuring occupational health and safety, environmental protection, energy and quality management are very important to us and are the responsibility of each of the Mei Raanana Water Company’s managers and employees.
- The Mei Raanana Water Company’s management will bring to the integrated policy to the attention of all of its employees, contractors and suppliers, in order to ensure their awareness of their personal commitment to Mei Raanana, its employees, customers and interested parties.
Liat Leybovich, CPA
CEO Mei Raanana Water Company