WATER QUALITY TESTING
According to the National Health Standards relative to the 2013 Drinking Water and Drinking Water Installations Quality and Sanitation, a consumer can request the water supplier to perform tests in the consumer’s home for one or more of the factors listed below.
Samples are taken in accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines by an individual who has undergone appropriate certification according to Standard 33(b) and who is authorized to do so by the water samples manager.
- Coliform bacteria
- Residual chlorine
- A consumer is entitled to request the test/s noted above no more than once every 12 months.
- A consumer wanting such tests should send a request to the corporation’s email as follows: HagayM@mei-raanana.co.il
- A request can alternatively be sent to the postal address: Mei Raanana, 56 Ahuza Street, Raanana – and marked “For the Sanitation Officer”
- Using the form for water quality testing on the domestic water network, click here >>
The request details the consumer’s requirements, its authorization and the consumer’s agreement to pay the test fee as determined by the Water Authority’s Water & Sewage Corporation Rules, Rates for Water or Sewage Services, Clause 12, as periodically updated.
The table shows test rates:
TARRIF with VAT (NIS.)
WATER QUALITY TEST
Bacterial pollutants **
According to Standard 14 of the National Health Standards – 2013 Drinking Water and Drinking Water Installations Quality and Sanitation; and based on criteria.
Metals, bacterial pollutants, murkiness, traces of active disinfectants
3. Tests will be performed within 60 days of receipt of payment for the relevant test and at a time set in coordination with the consumer.